Work with sunny
Sunny Communities in a reputable home builder who is looking for a passionate individual to join our team. We are more than a developer, we bring you the difference between a house and a home. If you are an enthusiastic, hard worker who can work in a fast-pace environment, then this is the place for you.
Working with Sunny Communities means making a difference for those looking to buy a home. Our goal is to go beyond what is expected and deliver innovative services, so that when people find their dream home, they are living the life they have always imagined. We are a team of builders, creators and architectural leaders who craft one-of-a-kind homes.
Join us in transforming the world as it is today, into something life-changing tomorrow.
Job title: Office Administrator
• Greet clients as soon as they arrive and connect them with the appropriate party
• Answer the phone in a timely manner and direct calls to the correct offices
• Create and manage both digital and hardcopy filing systems for all partners
• Make travel arrangements and schedule meetings based on all partners’ itineraries
• Deal with bookings by phone, e-mail, letter, fax or face-to-face
• Complete procedures when Guests arrive and leave
• Prepare bills and take payments
• Take and pass on messages to Guests
• Deal with special requests from Guests
• Answer questions about what the hotel offers and the surrounding area
• Clean conference room after each meeting
• Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
• Experience Required: At least 2 years experiences in office.
Date posted: August 20, 2020