Work with sunny
Sunny Communities in a reputable home builder who is looking for a passionate individual to join our team. We are more than a developer, we bring you the difference between a house and a home. If you are an enthusiastic, hard worker who can work in a fast-pace environment, then this is the place for you.
Working with Sunny Communities means making a difference for those looking to buy a home. Our goal is to go beyond what is expected and deliver innovative services, so that when people find their dream home, they are living the life they have always imagined. We are a team of builders, creators and architectural leaders who craft one-of-a-kind homes.
Join us in transforming the world as it is today, into something life-changing tomorrow.
Job title: Sales Administrator
Sunny Communities is seeking a Sales Administrator to join our team at our head office located in Richmond Hill. The individual in this role will report directly to the Sales Administration Manger and work closely with all members of the Sales and Construction team.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Work with our Sales team and review all APS.
- Assist our Sales team to prepare APS for future deals.
- Gather any missing sales related documents from homeowners.
- Review and prepare legal documents i.e., APS and related addendum/amendments.
- Send out correspondences to purchasers.
- Mark-up and Revise Tarion Addendum to reflect the sent correspondences and ensure all the Agreement of Purchase and Sale documents are up to date.
- Leverage negotiation skills and decrease days of compensation in terms of delay occupancy.
- Provide executive-level administrative supports to management teams.
- Keep records of purchasers’ interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, comments; and action taken.
- Administrates and monitors the follow up sales and closing process and update all sales related reports
- Answering phone calls and deal with the inquires in a timely manner
- Maintain customer master data (client lists)
- Liaison with other departments to ensure a smooth transaction and cycle
- Conduct all business in a professional, respectful manner
- Accessing administrative staff performance.
- Other duties within the scope, spirit, and purpose of the job, as requested by management.
Specialized Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- Proficiency in a second language would be an asset.
- Experience with new home construction is highly desirable.
- Ability to read and understand architectural drawings/blackline drawings is preferred.
- Strong communicator
- Able to work independently or within a team environment
- Highly motivated
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is critical.
- Highly developed customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task with tight schedules and prioritize work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Shows Initiative and demonstrates sense of ownership
Date posted: January 17, 2022
Job title: Associate, Development & Investment
Overview of Position:
Sunny Communities is seeking a qualified and talented individual with strong financial analysis, financial modelling skills, and real estate industry experience. The individual will work directly with the executives, and their primary responsibility will be to support the underwriting, due diligence and financial modeling functions, providing analytical support on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and assess investment opportunities and prepare financial/cash flow models that include detailed market and comparable analysis, revenue and cost underwriting, financial analysis and sensitivity analysis
- Create complex financial models in Excel for ground-up residential real estate development to project cash flows and investment returns
- Participate and assist in the due diligence process for new acquisition opportunities
- Create investment committee, investor presentations and other reporting requirements for stakeholders
- Assess, monitor and provide updates on project budgets and schedules, with focus on variance analysis and cash flow forecasts, etc.
- Create real estate market intelligence / data reports on specified local markets to support due-diligence, project underwriting and monitoring
- Gather, track, maintain, and disseminate up-to-date market data with commentary pertaining to the target real estate market with focus on residential development and multi-family by collecting and analyzing data from RealNet/Urbanation
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant financial modeling experience in real estate investments, development or investment banking
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from a Business/Commerce or related field with a focus in Finance or Accounting
- CFA or MBA designation preferred
Behavioural and Technical Competencies Required:
We are looking for well-rounded individuals with a track record of outstanding professional and academic achievement, proven analytical skills, a keen interest in residential real estate development and investment and a desire to build a deep understanding of the real estate development process. Other essential qualities we look for include:
- Excellent financial literacy and analytical skills
- Highly resourceful problem solver and quick learner
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, ability to network with real estate brokers and other market participants to gather required market intelligence in a geographic submarket
- Ability to work in team and a self-starter working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong time management skills and experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Reliable, focused, and detail-oriented
- Responsive and acts with foresight
- Innovative - respectful of current processes, while developing new ideas for better results
Date posted: November 30, 2021
No job postings available
To apply for any of these positions, visit the contact page,
or send us your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
To apply for any of these positions, visit the contact page, or send us your cover letter and resume to [email protected]